We no longer sell uniform from the school unless it is an emergency. We have two uniform providers for you to choose from. Brigade Clothing and Tesco’s Florence and Fred. Please take a look at both sites and make your choices. The links are set out below including the important last dates to order.
Brigade Clothing: www.brigadeuniformdirect.uk.com
Tesco F&F: www.tesco.com/ues
We have only recently signed up with Tesco as an extra company to give parents more choice on products. We would welcome any feedback on both companies with regard to both quality and service.
OUR SCHOOL UNIFORM CONSISTS OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Trousers/shorts – plain in black or charcoal grey
- Skirts - black or charcoal grey
- Polo shirts – white
- Sweatshirts/cardigans – navy blue (available from Brigade Clothing or Tesco) “hoodies” are not permitted
- Shoes – completely black (no trainers) In order to reduce playground accidents, it is recommended that children wear black flat-heeled shoes with encased toes. Children are not permitted to wear trainers.
- Summer dresses - blue gingham PE Kit
- Black or navy shorts, yellow embroidered t-shirt (available from Brigade Clothing or Tesco) Shorts and T-Shirt set is free if your child is entitled to free school meals. (Please contact the office and we will order the items for you).
- Plimsolls or bare feet indoors, plimsolls or trainers outdoors.
Free School Meal Pupils
All registered free school meal pupils are entitled to a free PE kit. If you would like to take up this offer you will need to place your order via the school by emailing email@example.com. If you don’t have access to the internet, then please inform us by letter of your child’s details and size.